Thread poster: shabda

shabda  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 07:51
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
Mar 2, 2002

Hi!

I have recently got Bachelor\'s degree in Applied Linguistics.Please,can someone tell me what makes a contract valid? I presume this is the signatures and the seals of the sides, i.e. do I need to have a seal made?

Thank you

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 06:51
English to German
+ ...
That depends on your country of residence... Mar 3, 2002

...I would suppose. I\'m not a lawyer, but I would definitely assume that different concepts exist regarding the validity of contracts, the necessity of a seal etc.

I guess it would be helpful if you could give some more information, particularly on where you are, where your (potential) customers are, etc.

Better still: include more info in your profile!

shabda  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 07:51
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Mar 4, 2002

Thank you, Ralf! I live in Bulgaria, my prospective customers will be mostly Bulgarian nationals.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Binding force of a contract

Advanced search

Translation news

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs