Mentoring schemes.
Thread poster: Javier Herrera (X)
Javier Herrera (X)
Javier Herrera (X)
Spanish
Jan 30, 2004

Dear all,
Do you know of any mentoring scheme for interpreters in London?
Regards,
Javier

Jerónimo Fernández
Jerónimo Fernández  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
Have you tried the ITI? Jan 31, 2004

Hi there,

Maybe I'm suggesting a just-so-obvious option, but the ITI might be useful for you. Their web site is http://www.iti.org.uk/.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Jerónimo

Wenke Geddert
Wenke Geddert
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:22
Member (2004)
English to German
+ ...
www.iti.org.uk Jan 31, 2004

Try and get in touch with the ITI, the Institute for Translation and Interpreting, who I believe offer a "mentoring scheme". Although I could not specifically find details on their website, they offer under "Benefits for members" amongst others: 15 Regional and 19 Special Interest Network groups supporting members; and a peer support scheme giving advice and support to new members and those seeki... See more
Try and get in touch with the ITI, the Institute for Translation and Interpreting, who I believe offer a "mentoring scheme". Although I could not specifically find details on their website, they offer under "Benefits for members" amongst others: 15 Regional and 19 Special Interest Network groups supporting members; and a peer support scheme giving advice and support to new members and those seeking extra guidance. www.iti.org.uk
HTH
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Mentoring schemes.

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »