Certification questions
Thread poster: eccotraduttrice
eccotraduttrice
United States
Local time: 03:41
Italian to English
+ ...
Jul 20, 2004

Does anyone know about the CILS exam in Italy? If I pass that exam, will it make me more credible to employers? Do I need to prove my proficiency in my mother tongue, English? If I have a TEFL certification, will that make me more employable? I am just starting out, and my degree is not in translation.

Direct link Reply with quote

eccotraduttrice
United States
Local time: 03:41
Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jul 22, 2004

Hello Tayfun -

I did get some good information about the Italian proficiency tests, and I think I have a much better idea of what the answer to my second question is. Thank you!

Karena

Tayfun Torunoglu wrote:

I saw you post a parallel thread in Italian Forum, I hope you got satisfactory information.
Regards
T.Torunoglu

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Certification questions

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs