How can a new member in Viet Nam start at ProZ.com?
Thread poster: INTERPROTRANS
INTERPROTRANS
INTERPROTRANS  Identity Verified
Vietnam
Local time: 16:16
English to Chinese
+ ...
Sep 18, 2012

Dear all members
I have just join in Proz in 3 days. I tried to submit my CV into all job post. But i did not receie any answer.
Please tell me how can i start in Proz?
Many thanks
Lam - [email protected]
My skype: lam.kiennamtranslator

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Welcome to ProZ.com! Sep 18, 2012

Hello Lam,

Welcome to ProZ.com and thank you for investing in your business through ProZ.com membership!

In order to start getting the most out of your ProZ.com experience, I suggest you start with completing your profile. F
... See more
Hello Lam,

Welcome to ProZ.com and thank you for investing in your business through ProZ.com membership!

In order to start getting the most out of your ProZ.com experience, I suggest you start with completing your profile. For instance:

I'd also like to invite you to check the "Get started with ProZ.com" area:

http://www.proz.com/pages/getting_started/

There you will find useful information about ProZ.com and on how to get started with the site based on your needs.

And, please, don't hesitate to let me know if you need any help with completing your profile or with getting the most out of your ProZ.com experience.

Kind regards,

Lucia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can a new member in Viet Nam start at ProZ.com?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »