Excel invoice samples wanted
Thread poster: Steven Battisti

Steven Battisti  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:40
Japanese to English
Aug 12, 2004

Hi folks,

As I start up my freelance translating business, I wondered if anyone would be kind enough to share a sample of an invoice for translation work. Just wanted to put something simple together, but I always like to look at what other people are doing before I finalize mine.

If you have something like that, you could either e-mail it directly to me at, or just post here and I can follow up with you directly.

Thanks very much!

Steve Battisti

Direct link Reply with quote

Jenny Lu  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:40
English to Chinese
+ ...
microsoft is a great resouce Mar 27, 2005

Hi, I can understand it must be very hard to find samples when starting, because I'm new to translation too - actually I'm still studying my MA in Translation Studies. I had experienced the same when I had my first translation project. I searched for invoice samples using some search engines, but the result was not quite desirable. Then I was suddenly reminded of microsoft office templates, where I did find very helpful! You can have a look for yourself and decide which one suits you best. Here's the link:

Hope it helps.

Jenny Lu
Award-Winning EnglishChinese Translator

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Excel invoice samples wanted

Advanced search

Translation news

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs