Diploma in Translation Past Papers - Spanish to English
Thread poster: tremi1
tremi1
tremi1
Spanish to English
Sep 23, 2004

Hi. I am looking for some past exam papers of the Spanish-English Diploma in Translation and was wondering if anyone knows of a place on the Internet from where they can be downloaded.
(I already know they are available by post through the www.iol.org.uk site but don't really fancy paying £5 for each one).
Any help much appreciated,
Thanks

Clare Barnes
Clare Barnes  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 01:47
Swedish to English
+ ...
postal order Sep 23, 2004

As far as I know past papers are only available mail order from PWP FS Print and Design. Apart from the £5 for the paper itself there are no other handling fees, postage, etc (as long as you live in Europe).

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Diploma in Translation Past Papers - Spanish to English

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »