Mobile menu

Sample translation services agreement and purchase order — please leave your comments to improve
Thread poster: linguistceviri

linguistceviri
Turkey
Local time: 18:29
English to Turkish
May 19

You may find sample Translation Level Agreement and Purchase Order on my web site.

http://linguistceviri.simplesite.com/431346809

(The sample quoted from http://elia-association.org/ and nikkigrahamtranix.com seperately and combined.)

Please leave your comments to improve.

Direct link Reply with quote

linguistceviri
Turkey
English to Turkish
TOPIC STARTER
No comment May 20

192 views but no comment. The purpose of posting the project was to coordinate the translation job and make the process easy for both client and translator. No comment means either the project is perfect or no interest for the project. If I suppose the second option then no more contibution could be made and the first option means no contribution as well. Therefore for each case I am going to close the thread soon. Have a good day for all who read the post at least.

[Edited at 2017-05-20 10:40 GMT]

[Edited at 2017-05-20 10:51 GMT]

[Edited at 2017-05-20 10:53 GMT]

linguistceviri
Turkey
English to Turkish
TOPIC STARTER
Posting agreement and purchase order May 21

I can send above mentioned document via e-mail in word format anyone who requests.

[Edited at 2017-05-21 11:23 GMT]

Nikki Scott-Despaigne  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:29
French to English
Relevant knowledge and expertise May 21

It is difficult to comment. Comments will only be relevant with some understanding of how the market works in Turkey and with some familiarity of the legal and taxation system. I have neither, which may be the case for the 192 who have visited and not commented.

[Edited at 2017-05-21 19:15 GMT]

linguistceviri
Turkey
English to Turkish
TOPIC STARTER
Comment May 21

Nikki Scott-Despaigne wrote:

It is difficult to comment. Comments will only be relevant with some understanding of how the market works in Turkey and with some familiarity of the legal and taxation system. I have neither, which may be the case for the 192 who have visited and not commented.

[Edited at 2017-05-21 19:15 GMT]

Thanks for your positive contribution. Merci...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Sample translation services agreement and purchase order — please leave your comments to improve

Advanced search

Translation news

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs