Mobile menu

Where to find an in house financial translator position
Thread poster: Sarah Shade
Sarah Shade
Local time: 21:12
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jun 7, 2005

I recently posted a topic asking if anyone knew of sites that list in house translator positions within the UK. Having followed up the leads that several (very helpful) members suggested, I am now wondering if anyone knows where to look for in house financial translator positions as this is what I'm currently doing in Madrid and would like to continue doing the UK.

Direct link Reply with quote
Lisa Davey  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:12
German to English
In-house financial translator position Jun 8, 2005

Have you tried looking on ?

Various agency-related jobs (PMs, translators, etc)

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where to find an in house financial translator position

Advanced search

Translation news

Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs