will i have to pay when bidding?
Thread poster: jaywantpandya

jaywantpandya
India
Local time: 21:26
English to Gujarati
+ ...
Jun 13, 2002

friends, i am new member of this website.i don\'t know how to bid for a job. when i try to bid there is a term in which it asks how will i pay....in this there is word browniz and it says i have some hundred browniz...? i don\'t understand this ...will somebody kindly advise me on this?

Direct link Reply with quote

GoodWords  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 09:56
Member (2003)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Some help from the FAQ Jun 13, 2002

You will find the FAQ at http://www.proz.com/?sp=faq helpful. Your questions are discussed in #5.2 and #9, as well as much other useful information about the site.

Michaela Müller
Germany
Local time: 16:56
English to German
+ ...
Welcome! Jun 13, 2002

Hello,

If you want to bid for a job, you have to pay with either 100 BrowniZ or $1. You can earn BrowniZ by entering terms into the glossary, by building your own glossaries (on the left side of your profile page), for agreeing/disagreeing with answers to KudoZ questions, for organizing or attending a Powwow (meeting of ProZ members who speak your language) and so on.

Hope I could help you a bit!

jaywantpandya
India
Local time: 21:26
English to Gujarati
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks for reply Jun 15, 2002

thanks for your reply.but i found platinum\'s reply more suitable.is browniz currency of brazil or what is it? please clear me..

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:56
English to German
+ ...
Read again... Jun 17, 2002

With all due respect, I guess you should go back to the answers given...

Quote:

On 2002-06-15 07:34, jaywantpan wrote:

thanks for your reply.but i found platinum\'s reply more suitable.

The reply was by \"GoodWords\" - \"Platinum\" denotes her level of membership (again, see the FAQ list).

Quote:

is browniz currency of brazil or what is it? please clear me..

As pointed out in the answer, your questions on bidding are answered in FAQ 5/5.2, while the concept of BrowniZ is explained in FAQ 9.

The FAQ list is accessible through the link on the left of your window.

HTH -Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

will i have to pay when bidding?

Advanced search

Translation news

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs