Sofia DE SOUSA
Sofia DE SOUSA
France
Local time: 12:01
French to Portuguese
+ ...
Aug 1, 2005

Hi to all of you out there

I've been doing translations since 3 years now (volonteer, internship, some payed, some other don't ) and I've gained good experience.

I'm looking for a mentor 'cause I think that I can learn a lot with him/her, I don't have a translation degree, so, it's kind of difficult to start out. Translations is really wh
... See more
Hi to all of you out there

I've been doing translations since 3 years now (volonteer, internship, some payed, some other don't ) and I've gained good experience.

I'm looking for a mentor 'cause I think that I can learn a lot with him/her, I don't have a translation degree, so, it's kind of difficult to start out. Translations is really what I've always wanted to do, unfortunately I had to start working too soon...

I would like to have someone that could give me some small jobs and could tell me what did I do wrong, and how can I manage to not do that anymore.
You can have a look at my profil to have more info on me.

I know that most of you don't have time, but if you do, I would be glad if you could give one or to job's a month.
Needless to say that I would do this for FREE, of course !

Thank's a lot
Sofia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Mentor needed FR>PT-PT

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »