https://www.proz.com/forum/getting_established/40228-diploma_in_translation_iran.html

Diploma in Translation - Iran
Thread poster: Bahram Salehi
Bahram Salehi
Bahram Salehi  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:10
German to English
+ ...
Dec 13, 2005

Hi to all. I am an experimental DE>EN Translaror, completing many translation jobs in technical-scientific topics in Iran.I seek for a Diploma in Translation. Anybody can help me with? Note that I reside in Iran and cannot go abroad at the present. Thanks

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-12-14 15:26]

Magda Dziadosz
Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 14:40
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Institute of Linguist - British Council Dec 14, 2005

Hi,
You may try to look at the British Institute of Linguists website and get information about Diploma in Translation exam. You don't need to travel to UK to sit the exam - it can be done in local office of British Council (you will need to contact British Council for that).
To be able to sit the exam you need to meet IOL requirements plus it costs money, but certainly it's worth checking.... See more
Hi,
You may try to look at the British Institute of Linguists website and get information about Diploma in Translation exam. You don't need to travel to UK to sit the exam - it can be done in local office of British Council (you will need to contact British Council for that).
To be able to sit the exam you need to meet IOL requirements plus it costs money, but certainly it's worth checking.

HTH,
Magda
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Diploma in Translation - Iran

Translation news

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »