https://www.proz.com/forum/getting_established/41026-if_someone_proofreads_my_r%E9sum%E9_ill_repay_the_favour_in_kind.html

If someone proofreads my résumé, I'll repay the favour in kind
Thread poster: Tristana Rodriguez
Tristana Rodriguez
Tristana Rodriguez
Local time: 04:22
Spanish to English
Jan 5, 2006

Hi all,

I am currently translating my English language resume into Spanish and could really use someone with Spanish as their mother tongue to proof read it. In return you might like to have me proof-read your own English version resume.

Since I translate from Spanish into English, I thought it would be a good idea to have a Spanish version of my resume on my website. You might like to do the same in English.

Thanks in advanc
... See more
Hi all,

I am currently translating my English language resume into Spanish and could really use someone with Spanish as their mother tongue to proof read it. In return you might like to have me proof-read your own English version resume.

Since I translate from Spanish into English, I thought it would be a good idea to have a Spanish version of my resume on my website. You might like to do the same in English.

Thanks in advance

Tris

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-01-05 15:43]
Collapse

Mayte Vega
Mayte Vega  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 00:22
English to Spanish
+ ...
proof read Jan 5, 2006

Hi Tris,

I'd gladly do this for you.

Rgds,

Mayte

Tristana Rodriguez
Tristana Rodriguez
Local time: 04:22
Spanish to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you!!!! Jan 5, 2006

Hi Mayte,

That is great, thank you so much.

Where is the best place to send it?

Best Wishes

Tristana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

If someone proofreads my résumé, I'll repay the favour in kind

Translation news

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »