Mobile menu

Looking for examples of professional invoices
Thread poster: Scott
Scott
Spanish to English
Aug 29, 2002

I am a native English speaker and I have been doing freelance translations for clients in Spain. In a couple of days I need to turn in a bill to the agency located in Spain. Are there any sample bills on the internet or are there any links that can show me what a professional bill looks like?

Thank you.

Scott

Direct link Reply with quote

Judy Rojas  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 00:42
Spanish to English
+ ...
The answer is in Excel Aug 29, 2002

Hi Scott:

Look in the Excel templates, there is one for invoices which you can personalize. You will probably need to translate it to Spanish. If you don\'t have the template, contact me privatly and I will send it to you in Spanish.

HIH,

Ricardo
[addsig]

Liss Myrås  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 05:42
Danish to Norwegian
+ ...
Various templates for Office users Aug 29, 2002

Hello Scott!

Here is a link to various business forms by Microsoft (Office users)

http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/templategallery/

Good luck *S*

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for examples of professional invoices

Advanced search

Translation news

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs