https://www.proz.com/forum/getting_established/4819-looking_for_examples_of_professional_invoices.html

Looking for examples of professional invoices
Thread poster: Scott (X)
Scott (X)
Scott (X)
Spanish to English
Aug 29, 2002

I am a native English speaker and I have been doing freelance translations for clients in Spain. In a couple of days I need to turn in a bill to the agency located in Spain. Are there any sample bills on the internet or are there any links that can show me what a professional bill looks like?

Thank you.

Scott

Judy Rojas
Judy Rojas  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 04:54
Spanish to English
+ ...
The answer is in Excel Aug 29, 2002

Hi Scott:

Look in the Excel templates, there is one for invoices which you can personalize. You will probably need to translate it to Spanish. If you don\'t have the template, contact me privatly and I will send it to you in Spanish.

HIH,

Ricardo
[addsig]

Liss Myrås (X)
Liss Myrås (X)  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 10:54
Danish to Norwegian
+ ...
Various templates for Office users Aug 29, 2002

Hello Scott!

Here is a link to various business forms by Microsoft (Office users)

http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/templategallery/

Good luck *S*

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for examples of professional invoices

Translation news

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »