Mobile menu

Portage salarial: accepting clients outside of EU
Thread poster: Natasha Dupuy

Natasha Dupuy  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:06
French to English
Aug 8, 2006

I have been researching portage agencies, and so far the ones I have contacted tell me that if I sign up with them I will not be in a position to accept clients outside of the European Union or the DOM-TOM. Some tell me it's because the contract terms are not valid overseas, others tell me it's because of the TVA, while I just think it all a little strange.
Would anyone know of one, or several, portage agencies in France that will let you have international clients outside of the EU?
(I know we cannot post the actual names on here, so please feel free to email me).

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Portage salarial: accepting clients outside of EU

Advanced search

Translation news

The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs