ITI - not responsive?
Thread poster: farida
farida
farida
Local time: 15:53
Hindi to English
+ ...
Nov 21, 2001

I had applied for the associateship of ITI(Institute of Translation and Interpretation)

that is based in London in August 2001.But did\'nt hear anything from them for one month (not even an acnowledment)When I enquired about the delay in september I was told that it was due to the relocation of thier office. But now its been 4 months and I still have\'nt heard anything from them.Does ITI usually take this long to process applicaions? Did anyone else have this experience with ITI?

Giovanni Guarnieri MITI, MIL
Giovanni Guarnieri MITI, MIL  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:53
Member (2004)
English to Italian
ITI Nov 21, 2001

It takes them ages... Despite the recruitment of more staff, the waiting times are still quite long. I just upgraded to MITI (well, all AITIs had to do it because they scrapped the AITI option) and it\'s taken them 6 months to check my tests... Staff turnover seems to be very high. All in all, I think being a member it\'s a good thing, but I wish they improved a bit.

Giovanni Guarnieri MITI

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ITI - not responsive?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »