Looking for other translators in Cologne
Thread poster: Aline Leal

Aline Leal
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:11
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Oct 25, 2002

Hi, my name is Aline Leal and I moved to Cologne 15 days ago. I am an English-Portuguese-Spanish translator and I would like to meet other translators in Cologne to exchange ideas and translation projects. At the moment I am working at home on the translation of a software programme and sometimes this job (as you should know) can be very lonely. I look forward to hearing from you!

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:11
English to German
+ ...
Just a few weeks too late... Oct 25, 2002

...for the \"powwow\" in Cologne on 21 September! Have a look at the info - although we had quite a number of long-distance travellers, there were a number of \"locals\", too...

xxxMarc P  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:11
German to English
+ ...
Welcome! Oct 25, 2002

15 days ago? Just in time for the start of the silly season!

Marc (Bergisch Gladbach)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for other translators in Cologne

Advanced search

Translation news

The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs