Help Henri!
Thread poster: xxxXX789
xxxXX789  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 00:53
English to Dutch
+ ...
Nov 24, 2002

Sorry to post this here - I sent an e-mail to Support a few days ago, but didn\'t get a response. I hope Henri will notice this thread so that he can help me out.

I made a payment via Paypal to renew my Platinum Membership, but I still show up as a normal member on this site.

Help?

Direct link Reply with quote

Donglai Lou  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 06:53
Member (2002)
English to Chinese
+ ...
just be patient. Nov 25, 2002

perhaps, the Proz Staff couldn\'t match your paypal account and your personal data in this site. this happened to me several weeks ago. it has been solved with the assitance of the technical people here.

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-11-25 02:00 ]

Marcus Malabad  Identity Verified
Canada
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
Henry (was) is in London Nov 25, 2002

at a ProZ moderator meeting over the weekend. Back soon I think. Patience.

xxxXX789  Identity Verified
Netherlands
English to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It's been solved Nov 25, 2002

They took care of it - thanks

I apologize for my double postings - they didn\'t show up so I tried several times in different forums. Then suddenly all of them showed up.

Please delete any superfluous postings.

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-11-25 22:38 ]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help Henri!

Advanced search

Translation news

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs