Looking for translation internship in UK
Thread poster: Clara Rivera

Clara Rivera  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:51
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 4, 2002

Hi everybody!

I would like to do a translation internship in the United Kingdom. Does anybody have some information about internships in this country? Shall I write directly to the companies or is there a body which help interns? Do you know of any company which hires interns?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Clara E. Rivera

Direct link Reply with quote

Egmont
Spain
Afrikaans to Spanish
+ ...
ONGs Dec 4, 2002

Hay varias ONG que suelen acoger becarios. Prueba en http://www.gn.apc.org o en greennet.org

[addsig]

RosaT  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
Agencias Dec 5, 2002

Yo probaría agencias de traducción. No sé si es muy corriente, pero he visto algún que otro sitio web en el que se ofrecían \"internships\". Desafortunadamente, no puedo ayudar mucho más, ya que no tengo ningún URL que compartir contigo.

Creo que si tienes unas buenas calificaciones y estás dispuesta a no cobrar o cobrar muy poco, no te resultará demasiado difícil.

Suerte.

Bilal
English to Arabic
+ ...
translation internship Dec 20, 2002

Hi,

Did youbtry to contact the Institute of Linguists. I think they might be able to help. Try visiting their website first.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for translation internship in UK

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs