Money order services: bidpay, payingfast. Anyone used them?
Thread poster: cillegio
cillegio
cillegio
Local time: 09:02
Azerbaijani to Russian
+ ...
Jan 17, 2003

I am interested to have your opinion on Money Order Purchase.

I need to receive a small amount from US and found some web-sites offering to purchase the money order:

http://www.bidpay.com

http://www.payingfast.com

Has anybody used this service?

Sonja Tomaskovic (X)
Sonja Tomaskovic (X)  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:02
English to German
+ ...
I used Bidpay Jan 18, 2003

... but only for auctions, when the seller wouldn\'t accept PayPal.

BidPay is quite expensive for the one who sends the money, because he has to pay all additional fees.

I think that it is quite reliable, but I wasn\'t very happy with it, because it is not as easy as PayPal. But I cannot report any negative things about it. The money always arrived on time.

Regards,

Sonja ...
See more
... but only for auctions, when the seller wouldn\'t accept PayPal.

BidPay is quite expensive for the one who sends the money, because he has to pay all additional fees.

I think that it is quite reliable, but I wasn\'t very happy with it, because it is not as easy as PayPal. But I cannot report any negative things about it. The money always arrived on time.

Regards,

Sonja
Collapse

cillegio
cillegio
Local time: 09:02
Azerbaijani to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I checked with site- they report that it costs just $5 Jan 19, 2003

I checked with site- they report that it costs just $5 for under $100 money transfers.

Do they have any hidden fees?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Money order services: bidpay, payingfast. Anyone used them?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »