Mobile menu

translation memory softwares like: Trados Workbench, DéjàVuX, SDLX, Star Transit
Thread poster: Ammbar
Ammbar
Romanian to English
+ ...
Jul 13, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm 23 years old and I am a Romanian living in France.

I have just graduated a translation university with a diploma of Translation and Interpretation French, English and Romanian, so I hope I'll be able to help you with some translation work and exchange opinions with the professional translators among you also.

By the way, could anyone tell me where I could find one of the translation memory softwares like: Trados Workbench, DéjàVuX, SDLX, Star Transit?

Unfortunately in my university we didn't work with these programms so I need all the information I can get about it. Thank you .... and talk to you soon.

Ammbar

Direct link Reply with quote

Sergei Tumanov  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:29
English to Russian
+ ...
if you know what internet is you can find them there Jul 20, 2007

just make search in google with searching parametres
[name of a program] + download

[Edited at 2007-07-20 12:21]

Natalia Andreyeva  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 13:29
Russian to French
+ ...
Suggestion Dec 18, 2007

You should look for Similis. I think you can have a one year free licence, and it is a very performant and breaking through new tool, even though Atril Déjà Vu seems to be quite interesting

Ammbar wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm 23 years old and I am a Romanian living in France.

I have just graduated a translation university with a diploma of Translation and Interpretation French, English and Romanian, so I hope I'll be able to help you with some translation work and exchange opinions with the professional translators among you also.

By the way, could anyone tell me where I could find one of the translation memory softwares like: Trados Workbench, DéjàVuX, SDLX, Star Transit?

Unfortunately in my university we didn't work with these programms so I need all the information I can get about it. Thank you .... and talk to you soon.

Ammbar

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

translation memory softwares like: Trados Workbench, DéjàVuX, SDLX, Star Transit

Advanced search

Translation news

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs