Finding direct clients; SFT course on Nov. 10
Thread poster: ChrisDurba
ChrisDurba
French to English
Sep 14, 2007

A quick note to remind people in France that the SFT will be running its ever-popular course on setting up as a freelance translator in France and building a direct clientele in Montpellier (that's southern France) on Nov. 10.
For more info, see www.sft.fr under "formations" Note that the course is in French.
Cost of the day is EUR 60 for non-SFT members. I am one of the instructors and would be glad to answer questions at chrisdurban@noos.fr.
Chris Durban

PS: SFT = Société française des traducteurs, the national association of professional translators

Direct link Reply with quote

Elisabetta M.  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:49
English to French
+ ...
I recommend it! Sep 14, 2007

I attended the course a couple of years ago and found lots useful informations, particularly those discussed in proz forums as : portage salarial ou pas, ACCRE, quel régime fiscal choisir and so on.
Kind regards to Chis.
Elisabetta

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Finding direct clients; SFT course on Nov. 10

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs