Mobile menu

What institution gives diploma equivalents for foreign translators who come to New Zeeland?
Thread poster: raluana

raluana
New Zealand
Local time: 19:06
Serbian to Romanian
+ ...
Jan 7, 2008

Hy.
I would really want to know which institution from New Zeeland should I ask for information concerning diploma equivalents for translators coming from other countries. I want to get residence there and I am a translator, but I dont know where to start from exactly. Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

chica nueva
Chinese to English
Try NZSTI or the University of Auckland Jan 7, 2008

Hi Raluana. Try NZSTI (New Zealand Society of Translators and Interpreters) or the University of Auckland or NZQA (New Zealand Qualifications Authority) depending on your purpose. Lesley

raluana
New Zealand
Serbian to Romanian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for the advice Jan 7, 2008

Hi, Lesley. Thanks a lot. I have just written a message to NZSTI, hoping to get a reply, but I was't sure, so I posted here a message. Your confirmation is great. I will write a message to NZQA, too. Thanks a lot, again

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What institution gives diploma equivalents for foreign translators who come to New Zeeland?

Advanced search

Translation news

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs