What institution gives diploma equivalents for foreign translators who come to New Zeeland?
Thread poster: raluana

raluana
New Zealand
Local time: 23:04
Serbian to Romanian
+ ...
Jan 7, 2008

Hy.
I would really want to know which institution from New Zeeland should I ask for information concerning diploma equivalents for translators coming from other countries. I want to get residence there and I am a translator, but I dont know where to start from exactly. Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

chica nueva
Chinese to English
Try NZSTI or the University of Auckland Jan 7, 2008

Hi Raluana. Try NZSTI (New Zealand Society of Translators and Interpreters) or the University of Auckland or NZQA (New Zealand Qualifications Authority) depending on your purpose. Lesley

raluana
New Zealand
Serbian to Romanian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for the advice Jan 7, 2008

Hi, Lesley. Thanks a lot. I have just written a message to NZSTI, hoping to get a reply, but I was't sure, so I posted here a message. Your confirmation is great. I will write a message to NZQA, too. Thanks a lot, again

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What institution gives diploma equivalents for foreign translators who come to New Zeeland?

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs