Mobile menu

electronic dictionary handheld device greek-english
Thread poster: Vampyre
German to English
+ ...
Aug 15, 2004

I have tried to find a comprehensive Greek-English dictionary handheld device but the only one I found is this:

and it seems to be sth for kids but I'm sure that there are more comprehensive tools out there. Any info will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot for your time and efforts.

Kind regards,

PS: Please answer in English. Thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

Vicky Papaprodromou  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:02
English to Greek
+ ...
electronic dictionary handheld device greek-english Aug 15, 2004

Hello, Ann.

If you visit (it is the website of our Greek colleague-translator Spiros Doikas), you will definitely find a lot of either on-line or electronic material, even on specialized fields to suit your needs.

All the best,

German to English
+ ...
Efharisto Aug 15, 2004

hi Vicky,

Thank you so much for the link, I\\\'ve been looking for such a device on the European and American market for quite a while and now finally finding it feels like Christmas

This is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for:

Thanks again and all the best,

PS: non-US residents may find following sites interesting:

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

electronic dictionary handheld device greek-english

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs