Mobile menu

Substitute translator needed - Temp colleague
Thread poster: MARIA LEON
Local time: 03:35
Greek to English
Nov 16, 2004

Dear Proz members,
Those of you who translate from Greek to English and have an EU interest background may be interested in this posting. I am currently working for an electronic publishing agency, translating daily press clippings. The company has assigned me the responsibility of contacting translators who may be interested in backing me up in my work, mainly on sick days or days of leave. The applicant must have prior experience in translating current affairs and be learned in EU policy terms and EU officials' names and posts, albeit brief training can be offered by the company.
Also, please note that applicants must be from the Attica region only (Athens).
Please get in touch with me if you are interested in this temp post.
Please attach CV and any prior experience of translating documents pertaining to EU Policy, Press, Politics, Economy, Internal Affairs, Foreign Affairs, etc.
That would be a great help.
Thank you.

Maria Leon
BA,MA,PGCE (English), PHD candidate, Goldsmiths College, University of London.

Direct link Reply with quote

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Substitute translator needed - Temp colleague

Advanced search

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs