Mobile menu

IATE - Περιορίστηκε η πρόσβαση?
Thread poster: Valentini Mellas

Valentini Mellas  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 01:17
English to Greek
+ ...
Jun 7, 2005

Για όσους δεν το έχουν προσέξει ακόμα: το ΙΑΤΕ πλέον δεν είναι ελευθέρας. Μόνο όσοι έχουν κωδικό ιδρύματος μπορούν να μπουν. Στην κεντρική του σελίδα αναφέρει:

IATE is currently only available to registered IATE users of the European Institutions.
If you don't have a username and password please consult your colleagues responsible for Terminology in your Institution.

*Σνιφ σνιφ*


[Edited at 2005-06-07 21:36]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Elena Petelos  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:17
Member (2004)
English to Greek
+ ...
!!!! Jun 7, 2005

Valentini Mellas wrote:

Για όσους δεν το έχουν προσέξει ακόμα: το ΙΑΤΕ πλέον δεν είναι ελευθέρας. Μόνο όσοι έχουν κωδικό ιδρύματος μπορούν να μπουν. Στην κεντρική του σελίδα αναφέρει:

IATE is currently only available to registered IATE users of the European Institutions.
If you don't have a username and password please consult your colleagues responsible for Terminology in your Institution.

*Σνιφ σνιφ*


Καλησπέρα Βαλ μου!

Εγώ γιατί μπαινοβγαίνω ελεύθερα;; Μάλιστα χθες μπήκα και από υπολογιστή φίλου, δεν είναι δηλαδή ότι "θυμάται" ο υπολογιστής κωδικούς και μπαίνει.

Πατάω continue στο
https://iate.cdt.eu.int/iatenew/Plogin.jsp

και μέσα.

Σε ποιο σύνδεσμο μπορεί να τα δει κανείς όλα αυτά;;

Ελ.


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Vicky Papaprodromou  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 01:17
Member (2004)
English to Greek
+ ...
Δεν έχει πρόβλημα Jun 7, 2005

Κι εγώ μόλις μπήκα ελεύθερα από το: https://iate.cdt.eu.int/iatenew/Plogin.jsp

Direct link Reply with quote
 

Valentini Mellas  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 01:17
English to Greek
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Η πρόσβασή μου ήταν από το ... Jun 7, 2005

Vicky Papaprodromou wrote:

Κι εγώ μόλις μπήκα ελεύθερα από το: https://iate.cdt.eu.int/iatenew/Plogin.jsp



Εγώ έμπαινα από το https://europa-staging.cec.eu.int/iatenew/ το οποίο συνεχίζει να ρίχνει πόρτα

Β

[Edited at 2005-06-07 21:09]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Elena Petelos  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:17
Member (2004)
English to Greek
+ ...
Old ones ;-) Jun 7, 2005

Valentini Mellas wrote:




Εγώ έμπαινα από το https://europa-staging.cec.eu.int/iatenew/ το οποίο συνεχίζει να ρίχνει πόρτα


Mόλις μπήκα και σε αυτό με τους παλιούς κωδικούς Βαλ μου.
w0300005 (user name)
w03005 (password)

I do think, this is quite an old message.
http://www.proz.com/topic/31470

Best of Luck


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Valentini Mellas  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 01:17
English to Greek
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Μπορεί να ... Jun 7, 2005

elena petelos wrote:

Mόλις μπήκα και σε αυτό με τους παλιούς κωδικούς Βαλ μου.
w0300005 (user name)
w03005 (password)

I do think, this is quite an old message.
http://www.proz.com/topic/31470

Best of Luck


Μπορεί ίσως να μου κάνει νερά ο Μοτζίλα .. Ευχαριστώ για την επικύρωση Έλενα και ένα συγνώμη σε όλους για τον πανικό.

Β


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Lamprini Kosma  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 00:17
English to Greek
+ ...
Κι εγώ όλη τη μέρα μέσα είμαι...:-) Jun 8, 2005

Στο επιβεβαιώνω κι εγώ Βαλεντίνη. Δεν έχει πρόβλημα το IATE. Είχε πριν 6-8 μήνες περίπου.

Καλή συνέχεια,
Λαμπρινή


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Natassa Iosifidou  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 01:17
English to Greek
+ ...
Το ίδιο συμβαίνει και σε μένα... Jun 8, 2005

Προχτές που προσπάθησα να μπω με τους κωδικούς που αναφέρει η Έλενα, έπαθα ότι και η Βαλεντίνη. Θα ξαναπροσπαθήσω,ωστόσο, απόψε εφόσον λέτε ότι δεν υπάρχει πρόβλημα για να δω τι συμβαίνει. Περίεργο πάντως... Έχει και προτιμήσεις το site...;

Νατάσα


Direct link Reply with quote
 


There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »


IATE - Περιορίστηκε η πρόσβαση?

Advanced search






WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »



All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs