Lyrics of "magika halia" and "filakia"
Thread poster: RafaLee
RafaLee
Australia
Local time: 08:47
Spanish to English
+ ...
Dec 6, 2005

Can anyone please tell me the lyrics of Lefteris Pantazis' songs "Magika Halia" and "Filakia"?.

I got one website about greek songs lyrics but I don't know how to type in Greek characters using English keyboard.

Efharisto poli

RafaLee

Direct link Reply with quote

giovigv
Local time: 00:47
Greek to Italian
+ ...
GIa na diabaseis ellinika Dec 6, 2005

STart-Pannello di controllo-Data,ora, lingua e .. - aggiungere altre lingue-
Lingue- Dettagli - Impostazioni - Aggiungi - (and add Greek language) - Avanzate: "select Greek" -

RafaLee wrote:

Can anyone please tell me the lyrics of Lefteris Pantazis' songs "Magika Halia" and "Filakia"?.

I got one website about greek songs lyrics but I don't know how to type in Greek characters using English keyboard.

Efharisto poli

RafaLee

RafaLee
Australia
Local time: 08:47
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
efharisto Dec 7, 2005

giovigv wrote:

STart-Pannello di controllo-Data,ora, lingua e .. - aggiungere altre lingue-
Lingue- Dettagli - Impostazioni - Aggiungi - (and add Greek language) - Avanzate: "select Greek" -

RafaLee wrote:

Efharisto poli

RafaLee

Thank you..mporo na diabazo ellinika alla..I can't type in Greek

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Lyrics of "magika halia" and "filakia"

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs