Thread poster: Andreas THEODOROU

Andreas THEODOROU  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 19:53
Greek to English
+ ...
May 24, 2006

Hi all

In the documents I am translating about the manufacture of drug packages, there are mentions of ετικεττιδιο ΕΟΦ and Ταινια Γνησιοτητας ΕΟΦ. I have translated these as NDO Sticker and NDO Authenticity Band

I want to be sure that I understand my documents.

I would there like to know whether these are part of the item. I suspect that the Authenticity Band is *on* the sticker.

(For those of you who have medicines that were prescribed in Greece, you could probably just check the packaging for me. )

Thanks !

[Edited at 2006-05-24 12:10]

Direct link Reply with quote

Nadia-Anastasia Fahmi  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 20:53
Member (2004)
English to Greek
+ ...
Andy May 24, 2006

Κοιτάζοντας τώρα ένα φάρμακο που έχω μπροστά μου, βλέπω πως η ετικέττα (και όχι το ετικεττίδιο) περιλαμβάνουν και τα δύο στοιχεία που αναφέρεις στην ίδια αυτοκόλλητη ετικέττα.

Καλό απόγευμα,
Νάντια

Direct link Reply with quote

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Συσκευσιες φαρμακων - quick question !

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs