Andreas THEODOROU
Andreas THEODOROU  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 11:29
Greek to English
+ ...
May 24, 2006

Hi all

In the documents I am translating about the manufacture of drug packages, there are mentions of ετικεττιδιο ΕΟΦ and Ταινια Γνησιοτητας ΕΟΦ. I have translated these as NDO Sticker and NDO Authenticity Band

I want to be sure that I understand my documents.

I would there like to know whether these are part of the item. I suspect that the Authenticity Band is *on* the sticker.

(For those of you who have m
... See more
Hi all

In the documents I am translating about the manufacture of drug packages, there are mentions of ετικεττιδιο ΕΟΦ and Ταινια Γνησιοτητας ΕΟΦ. I have translated these as NDO Sticker and NDO Authenticity Band

I want to be sure that I understand my documents.

I would there like to know whether these are part of the item. I suspect that the Authenticity Band is *on* the sticker.

(For those of you who have medicines that were prescribed in Greece, you could probably just check the packaging for me. )

Thanks !

[Edited at 2006-05-24 12:10]
Collapse

Nadia-Anastasia Fahmi
Nadia-Anastasia Fahmi  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 12:29
English to Greek
+ ...
Andy May 24, 2006

Κοιτάζοντας τώρα ένα φάρμακο που έχω μπροστά μου, βλέπω πως η ετικέττα (και όχι το ετικεττίδιο) περιλαμβάνουν και τα δύο στοιχεία που αναφέρεις στην ίδια αυτοκόλλητη ετικέττα.

Καλό απόγευμα,
Νάντια

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Συσκευσιες φαρμακων - quick question !

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »