Mobile menu

Rates IT-EL (I apologise for posting in English)
Thread poster: lanave

lanave  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 19:19
French to Italian
+ ...
May 31, 2006

Hi everybody,

I write on behalf of a Greek colleague who is not registered.

He would like to know the rate per page (1500 strokes) to translate from Italian into Greek.

As he doesn't want to make any dumping, he is trying to adhere to general rates.

Please consider that the sector has not been specified yet, so I would appreciate if you give me a minimum amount for general issues and a maximum for technical or specific issues.

I thank you very much for your help.

Direct link Reply with quote

maria sgourou  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 20:19
Member (2004)
Italian to Greek
+ ...
Ciao Anna! Jun 4, 2006

Chi si ritrova!!!
Ti ricordi di me?
Mi dispiace non aver visto prima la domanda, comunque, se non hai ancora risolto il dubbio mi puoi contattare (msgourou@devoto.gr).
Sarò felicissima di avere notizie tue e di aiutarti

A presto
Maria

Direct link Reply with quote

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Rates IT-EL (I apologise for posting in English)

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs