Rates IT-EL (I apologise for posting in English)
Thread poster: Anna Lanave
Anna Lanave
Anna Lanave  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 15:45
French to Italian
+ ...
May 31, 2006

Hi everybody,

I write on behalf of a Greek colleague who is not registered.

He would like to know the rate per page (1500 strokes) to translate from Italian into Greek.

As he doesn't want to make any dumping, he is trying to adhere to general rates.

Please consider that the sector has not been specified yet, so I would appreciate if you give me a minimum amount for general issues and a maximum for technical or specific issues.

I
... See more
Hi everybody,

I write on behalf of a Greek colleague who is not registered.

He would like to know the rate per page (1500 strokes) to translate from Italian into Greek.

As he doesn't want to make any dumping, he is trying to adhere to general rates.

Please consider that the sector has not been specified yet, so I would appreciate if you give me a minimum amount for general issues and a maximum for technical or specific issues.

I thank you very much for your help.
Collapse

maria sgourou
maria sgourou  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 16:45
Italian to Greek
+ ...
Ciao Anna! Jun 4, 2006

Chi si ritrova!!!
Ti ricordi di me?
Mi dispiace non aver visto prima la domanda, comunque, se non hai ancora risolto il dubbio mi puoi contattare ([email protected]).
Sarò felicissima di avere notizie tue e di aiutarti

A presto
Maria

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Rates IT-EL (I apologise for posting in English)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »