Mats Wiman  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 05:46
Member (2000)
German to Swedish
+ ...
In memoriam
May 27, 2001

Welcome to the \'Honors and citations\' forum!

This forum is meant to inform us all about honors given to and citations made about translators, linguists and other language professionals.

The same goes for companies or organisations that serve the above categories.

One such honor will be the ProZ award for outstanding services to the translation and language industry.

Please remember to eMail me at adress
... See more
Welcome to the \'Honors and citations\' forum!

This forum is meant to inform us all about honors given to and citations made about translators, linguists and other language professionals.

The same goes for companies or organisations that serve the above categories.

One such honor will be the ProZ award for outstanding services to the translation and language industry.

Please remember to eMail me at adress: [email protected]

or drop a note on this forum to inform me and others about it.

Best regards

Mats Wiman

[Edited at 2012-10-03 10:59 GMT]
Collapse

Alan Johnson
Alan Johnson  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 05:46
German to English
Jun 10, 2001

As a start, I would like to offer a somewhat global citation firstly, to you, Mats, and then to allthe other people here that make life easier and selflessly offer help and advice to novices and more advanced members alike. Keep up the good work!

Telesforo Fernandez (X)
Telesforo Fernandez (X)
Local time: 09:16
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 26, 2001

First of all, I would like to award the \" Medallion of Translators\" to Henry and others at Proz.com, for giving us this wonderful interactive site.

To Mats the \" Medal of Honour\" for figuring among the top kudoz points earners and also volunteering for being a moderator inspite of his busy schedule.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Welcome!

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »