Mobile menu

Hungarian electronic
Thread poster: Yngve Roennike

Yngve Roennike  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:49
Danish to English
+ ...
Oct 9, 2002

To complete my list of quality electronic dictionaries for eastern European, I was looking for a vendor of Hungarian e-dictionaries. Doing an Internet search seems to yield only the same old sponsored US companies.

Appreciate any assistance in this search.

Thanks for the suggestions below. I am excited that Hungary will become a member of the EU in 04. I just wished that the EU policy on non-resident translators would loosen up, well, maybe it will.

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-10-10 13:24 ]

Direct link Reply with quote

Eva Blanar  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:49
English to Hungarian
+ ...
A couple of links (not much, though) Oct 9, 2002

terms related to bank cards:

on electronic warfare: (vocabulary + abbreviations)

Will try to find more.

Endre Both  Identity Verified
Member (2002)
English to German Oct 10, 2002 the major supplier of electronic (CD, not online!) dictionaries in Hungary.

They offer a general technology EN-HU dictionary (~ 240,000 items, ~ USD 70) and an IT EN-HU dict. (~ 50,000 items, ~ USD 35).

You should be able to buy them online, but their site is exclusively in Hungarian .

Should you need help in finding your way on their site, contact me (or any of us here ).

English to Hungarian
+ ...
Additional resources Oct 14, 2002

Perhaps not the best ones, but they can be useful sometimes:

The instrunctions in Hungarian should not bother you, the system is the same as for any other on-line dictionary.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Ildiko Santana[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Hungarian electronic

Advanced search

The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs