Thread poster: Albana Dhimitri

Albana Dhimitri  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 13:55
Greek to Albanian
+ ...
Oct 29, 2008

Hello all,

I got an email with a job offer from an outsourcer and I tried to reply to it, but a mesage from Google came, saying that

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 553 553 This target address is not our MX service client.

Can someone, please, explain what it means and what can I do about it?

Thank you in advance.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-10-29 16:37]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error 553 553 (message from Google)

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs