Thread poster: Sabry Hameed

Sabry Hameed  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:48
Member (2004)
English to Arabic
+ ...
May 26, 2004

Hi All,
I want to know how to add a counter to a website or page to provide statistics about vistors of this site or page. I much appreciate your help.

Sabry Gameel Hameed

Direct link Reply with quote

vixen  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:48
Member (2002)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Instructions for adding a hit counter May 26, 2004

See for instructions on how to add a hit counter to your profile page.
If you type in 'hit counter' in the search window, you may see more postings that are related to the subject.

Hope this helps,

Doaa El Hefnawy  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:48
English to Arabic
+ ...
Using FrontPage May 26, 2004

I wonder if you have Microsoft FrontPage because it does offer several styles for hit counters (I understand that you want to use it for a web site). If you do, just open the site in FrontPage, choose Insert and Web Component. In the Insert Web Component dialog box, you will find a list box where you can choose Hit Counter, you will find several styles for the hit counter, just choose the one you like. Click Finish. The properties dialog box will open where you can control the number of digits displayed. That is it. To actually see the hit counter, publish the page and click Refresh in the browser a few times.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to count number of visitors of a website

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs