Thread poster: Nicole Maina
Nicole Maina
Nicole Maina  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 18:29
German to Italian
+ ...
Jun 29, 2006

I'd like to activate an automatic out-of-office responder when I am interpreting all day and can't see my emails (or when I am on holidays...), but I cannot find this tool on the control panel.

My website/mailbox is hosted by proz, so if anyone is using the same system, could you please tell me how to do it?

I have found something called "autoresponder", but I don't know if this is what I'm looking for, and anyway I was not able to set it.

thank you very mu
... See more
I'd like to activate an automatic out-of-office responder when I am interpreting all day and can't see my emails (or when I am on holidays...), but I cannot find this tool on the control panel.

My website/mailbox is hosted by proz, so if anyone is using the same system, could you please tell me how to do it?

I have found something called "autoresponder", but I don't know if this is what I'm looking for, and anyway I was not able to set it.

thank you very much!

nicole
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to activate out-of-office/mailbox hosted by proz

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »