Mobile menu

FYI - Spam / Blacklist issues resolved
Thread poster: Lori Cirefice

Lori Cirefice  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 05:02
French to English
Jul 2, 2007

I have been using Delosmail since February, and just thought I'd report here that I'm very satisfied with it.

Gone are my problems : spam, missing mail, wandoo/orange related issues and blacklisting.

I was able to keep my "old" e-mail address, and didn't have to change to a new ISP.

Unlike other spam solutions I tried, Delos doesn't block "real" mail by accident.

Besides the anti-spam features, Delos also has some other very useful tools.... in fact the anti-spam is just a small part of their package.

Ok, it's quite expensive, but worth it now that I don't have to sift through hundreds of spam. They have great customer service.

HTH others suffering from the spiraling spam/blacklisting problems I had a few months back ...

Direct link Reply with quote

Agnieszka Hayward
Poland
German to Polish
+ ...
only in French? Jul 3, 2007

Hi Lori, thanks for sharing.
My question - their website appears to be in French only.
Or have I missed something?

Regards,
Agnieszka

Lori Cirefice  Identity Verified
France
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
no - it's in English too ... Jul 3, 2007

when I type www.delosmail.com into my browser, it automatically directs me to their US/Canada main page (buzee)

I have the choice of using either a French or English interface on my Delos account. Not sure if they do other languages besides those.

Agnieszka Hayward
Poland
German to Polish
+ ...
English will do Jul 4, 2007

Lori Cirefice wrote:

I have the choice of using either a French or English interface on my Delos account. Not sure if they do other languages besides those.

Thanks, English will do for me.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

FYI - Spam / Blacklist issues resolved

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs