Request for multilingual moderators/translators in September 2004 (MOD: A thank you note)
Thread poster: CMJ_Trans (X)
CMJ_Trans (X)
CMJ_Trans (X)
Local time: 07:50
French to English
+ ...
Aug 11, 2004

This summer, I put out feelers for a colleague organising an event in Le Touquet for a client of his. Unfortunately the client beat a strategic retreat when he realised how much it would cost to field the sort of team he wanted. Also unfortunately I was unable to keep all the messages I received offering services in this connection because of a major computer problem.
May I take this opportunity of thanking all those who offered? I am sorry I cannot answer you personally and individually b
... See more
This summer, I put out feelers for a colleague organising an event in Le Touquet for a client of his. Unfortunately the client beat a strategic retreat when he realised how much it would cost to field the sort of team he wanted. Also unfortunately I was unable to keep all the messages I received offering services in this connection because of a major computer problem.
May I take this opportunity of thanking all those who offered? I am sorry I cannot answer you personally and individually but I appreciate your contributions and may be back in touch with all or some of you over other projects at some future date
Thank you all once again
C. Cross

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2004-08-11 13:27]
Collapse

Edith Kelly
Edith Kelly  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 07:50
German to English
+ ...
Interpreting Aug 14, 2004

CMJ_Trans wrote:

May I take this opportunity of thanking all those who offered? I am sorry I cannot answer you personally and individually but I appreciate your contributions and may be back in touch with all or some of you over other projects at some future date
Thank you all once again
C. Cross

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2004-08-11 13:27]

How come this appears under interpreting? Moderators and translators are no interpreters, you might wish to post somewhere else.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Request for multilingual moderators/translators in September 2004 (MOD: A thank you note)

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »