Thread poster: Paola Dentifrigi

Paola Dentifrigi  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:56
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 4, 2005

Dear all,

I want to practise my consec and my sim in order to sit for important tests. I work once in a while as an interpreter and of course this is not enough.
I will briefly explain my plan and comments/suggestions are kindly requested.

1. I have to work on my Polish. I will attend meetings in Poland, listen to the radio&telly, but I need a couple of things:
-someone to practise with, maybe a Pole who wants to learn/practise Italian;
-a room with an Internet connection and a TV set in Warsaw.
Of course I am contacting friends in Poland,
but just in case...
All this would be for May/June

2. I need to practise in a lab, for at least a month. I can't go to my Uni, because there aren't many cassets
and London is far too expensive for me. Same for Geneva. I had tought of Universities here in Italy, but I don't no if there's a free access. Same as point 2, I am contacting some people, but the more I know the better.

Maybe among you there's someone who wants to sit for tests and needs to prepare it with someone. I am now based in Tuscany, but can move everywhere, provided I've got an Internet connection

Sorry for this looong post and hope to hear from you: advises, personal experiences and some support as well

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Advanced search

Translation news PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs