Mobile menu

Interpreter World Map
Thread poster: A Hayes
A Hayes
Australia
Local time: 22:17
Nov 8, 2005

Slacking off again… Today I decided to update my ProZ profile and include it on the Interpreter World Map. But it doesn’t seem to have worked.

It's the second time this has happened. What am I doing wrong?

I do see me on the map while I’m doing it, but then when I go and search for an Interpreter in Australia, I’ve mysteriously vanished from the face of the earth. Literally

[Edited at 2005-11-08 14:17]

Direct link Reply with quote

Colin Brady
Local time: 09:17
SITE STAFF
Interpreter World Map Nov 8, 2005

Hi ABH,

In order to be shown on the Interpreter World Map, you must live in the country being searched, have interpreting listed as a service you provide in the language pair being searched, and have added your location to the map.

To add interpreting as a service for one of your language pairs, follow this link: http://www.proz.com/?sp=partfilt

Best Regards,
Colin

A Hayes
Australia
Local time: 22:17
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, Colin! Nov 9, 2005

I didn't have interpreting listed as one of my services.

Regards,
alejandra

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Interpreter World Map

Advanced search

Translation news

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs