Mobile menu

Interpreter World Map
Thread poster: A Hayes
A Hayes
Local time: 12:30
Nov 8, 2005

Slacking off again… Today I decided to update my ProZ profile and include it on the Interpreter World Map. But it doesn’t seem to have worked.

It's the second time this has happened. What am I doing wrong?

I do see me on the map while I’m doing it, but then when I go and search for an Interpreter in Australia, I’ve mysteriously vanished from the face of the earth. Literally

[Edited at 2005-11-08 14:17]

Direct link Reply with quote

Colin Brady
Local time: 23:30
Interpreter World Map Nov 8, 2005

In order to be shown on the Interpreter World Map, you must live in the country being searched, have interpreting listed as a service you provide in the language pair being searched, and have added your location to the map.

To add interpreting as a service for one of your language pairs, follow this link:

Best Regards,

A Hayes
Local time: 12:30
Thank you, Colin! Nov 9, 2005

I didn't have interpreting listed as one of my services.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Interpreter World Map

Advanced search

Translation news

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs