Need a Hint: Speeches for Consectuve exercises to download_FR_ES?
Thread poster: Ekaterina Andreeva

Ekaterina Andreeva
Bulgaria
Local time: 20:52
Spanish to Bulgarian
+ ...
Jul 19, 2006

Hello everybody,

I am preparing myself to pass an interpreter test at the Community institutions with French and Spanish as C languages.
For the simultaneous part it's quite easy to find speeches on line and exercise myself, but for the consectuve one it is more specific: 6 minutes speeches, well-structured, including figures, on general subject.
Does anybody know any website where I could download or listen such speeches? Or any convenient radio rurbrics that could work for that aim?
That could be of much of help
Thanks in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote

Aleksandra Kwasnik  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:52
Polish to German
+ ...
EU Streaming Service Jul 19, 2006

This one maybe? :

http://ceuweb.belbone.be/index.php?lang=EN&sessionno

Or this one:
http://wwitv.com/portal.htm

Good luck!
A.

[Edited at 2006-07-19 22:17]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need a Hint: Speeches for Consectuve exercises to download_FR_ES?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search