Mobile menu

Need a Hint: Speeches for Consectuve exercises to download_FR_ES?
Thread poster: Ekaterina Andreeva

Ekaterina Andreeva
Local time: 19:54
Spanish to Bulgarian
+ ...
Jul 19, 2006

Hello everybody,

I am preparing myself to pass an interpreter test at the Community institutions with French and Spanish as C languages.
For the simultaneous part it's quite easy to find speeches on line and exercise myself, but for the consectuve one it is more specific: 6 minutes speeches, well-structured, including figures, on general subject.
Does anybody know any website where I could download or listen such speeches? Or any convenient radio rurbrics that could work for that aim?
That could be of much of help
Thanks in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote
Aleksandra Kwasnik  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:54
Polish to German
+ ...
EU Streaming Service Jul 19, 2006

This one maybe? :

Or this one:

Good luck!

[Edited at 2006-07-19 22:17]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need a Hint: Speeches for Consectuve exercises to download_FR_ES?

Advanced search

Translation news

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs