Need a Hint: Speeches for Consectuve exercises to download_FR_ES?
Thread poster: Ekaterina Andreeva
Ekaterina Andreeva
Ekaterina Andreeva
Bulgaria
Local time: 01:07
Spanish to Bulgarian
+ ...
Jul 19, 2006

Hello everybody,

I am preparing myself to pass an interpreter test at the Community institutions with French and Spanish as C languages.
For the simultaneous part it's quite easy to find speeches on line and exercise myself, but for the consectuve one it is more specific: 6 minutes speeches, well-structured, including figures, on general subject.
Does anybody know any website where I could download or listen such speeches? Or any convenient radio rurbrics that could w
... See more
Hello everybody,

I am preparing myself to pass an interpreter test at the Community institutions with French and Spanish as C languages.
For the simultaneous part it's quite easy to find speeches on line and exercise myself, but for the consectuve one it is more specific: 6 minutes speeches, well-structured, including figures, on general subject.
Does anybody know any website where I could download or listen such speeches? Or any convenient radio rurbrics that could work for that aim?
That could be of much of help
Thanks in advance!
Collapse

Aleksandra Kwasnik
Aleksandra Kwasnik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 00:07
Polish to German
+ ...
EU Streaming Service Jul 19, 2006

This one maybe? :

http://ceuweb.belbone.be/index.php?lang=EN&sessionno

Or this one:
http://wwitv.com/portal.htm

Good luck!
A.

[Edited at 2006-07-19 22:17]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need a Hint: Speeches for Consectuve exercises to download_FR_ES?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »