Lyudmil  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 19:39
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
Aug 15, 2006

Dear all,

Please help!!!

I would like to ask whether anyone of you has faced and passed the EPSO examinations for conference interpreters. I am interested in particular in the format of the exam, i.e. whether the texts to be interpreted will be read by people or will be recorded on some type of carrier? What field will those texts be taken from, i.e. whether it will be a recording of a conference, or a recording from the radio on a scientific topic, for example, global warming? I would appreciate it if someone could help me with more information about this. Could you also give me some hints about how to prepare for the exam?

Thank you

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

EPSO Examinations for Conference Interpreters

Advanced search

Translation news

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs