codice penale
Thread poster: Alexandra Speirs

Alexandra Speirs  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:46
Italian to English
+ ...
Oct 1, 2008

Qualcuno ha un link dove potrei trovare gli articoli del codice penale italiano in inglese?
Mi basterebbero i titoli, non ho bisogno del testo completo.
es.: Art. 316-ter. - Indebita percezione di erogazioni a danno dello Stato.

Direct link Reply with quote

Alexandra Scott  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 12:46
Member (2006)
Italian to English
+ ...
No authorized translation of Penal Code is available online Oct 2, 2008

Hi Alexandra,

As far as I know there is no translation into English, official or otherwise, of the Codice penale.

You have to research each of the headings for English versions, i.e. for 316 ter, you might try something like:

Unlawful obtaining of grants from the State

Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thought as much Oct 3, 2008

I suspected there would be nothing, but hope is the last to die....

I really didn't want this legal job, I usually avoid such texts like the plague, but couldn't worm my way out of it this time.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Elisa Comito  Identity Verified
English to Italian
+ ...
Qualcosa Oct 3, 2008

Qui ci sono dei pezzetti:

http://www.wihl.nl/finals/Italy/IT.L-PC.penal%20code%20extracts%20ENG.pdf

Qui alcuni articoli riguardo alla religione:

http://cmnewman.blogspot.com/2005/05/and-they-say-were-nuts-about-religion.html

Art. 402 Vilipendio della religione dello Stato
Chiunque pubblicamente vilipende la religione dello Stato e' punito con la reclusione fino a un anno.

Art. 402 Vilification of the State religion
Whoever publicly vilifies the State religion shall be punished by up to one year imprisonment.

Art. 403 Offese alla religione dello Stato mediante vilipendio di persone
Chiunque pubblicamente offende la religione dello Stato, mediante vilipendio di chi la professa, e' punito con la reclusione fino a due anni.
Si applica la reclusione da uno a tre anni a chi offende la religione dello Stato, mediante vilipendo di un ministro del culto cattolico.

Art. 403: Offenses against the State religion by means of vilification of persons
Whoever publicly offends the religion of the State, by means of vilification of one who professes it, shall be punished by up to two years imprisonment.
Imprisonment from one to three years shall be applied to one to offends the religion of the State, by means of vilification of a minister of the Catholic faith.

Art. 404 Offese alla religione dello Stato mediante vilipendio di cose
Chiunque, in un luogo destinato al culto, o in un luogo pubblico o aperto al pubblico, offende la religione dello Stato, mediante vilipendio di cose che formino oggetto di culto, o siano consacrate al culto, o siano destinate necessariamente all'esercizio del culto, e' punito con la reclusione da uno a tre anni.
La stessa pena si applica a chi commette il fatto in occasione di funzioni religiose, compiute in luogo privato da un ministro del culto cattolico.

Art. 404 Offenses against the State religion by means of vilification of things
Whoever, in a place of worship, or in a public place or place open to the public, offends the State religion, by means of vilification of things that form objects of worship, or are consecrated to worship, or are necessarily designed for the exercise of worship, shall be punished by one to three years imprisonment.
The same penalty shall be applied to one who commits this act in the occasion of religious functions, carried out in a private place by a minister of the Catholic faith.

Art. 405 Turbamento di funzioni religiose del culto cattolico
Chiunque impedisce o turba l'esercizio di funzioni, cerimonie o pratiche religiose del culto cattolico, le quali si compiano con l'assistenza di un ministro del culto medesimo o in un luogo destinato al culto, o in un luogo pubblico o aperto al pubblico, e' punito con la reclusione fino a due anni.
Se concorrono fatti di violenza alle persone o di minaccia, si applica la reclusione fino a tre anni.

Art. 405 Disturbance of religious functions of the Catholic faith
Whoever impedes or disturbs the exercise of functions, ceremonies or religious practices of the Catholic faith, the which are carried out with the assistance of a minister of the same faith or in a place of worship, or in a public place or place open to the public, shall be punished with up to two years imprisonment.
If this is accompanied by acts of violence to persons or threats, the imprisonment shall be for up to three years.

Art. 406 Delitti contro i culti ammessi nello Stato
Chiunque commette uno dei fatti preveduti dagli articoli 403, 404, e 405 contro un culto ammesso nello Stato, e' punito ai termini dei predetti articoli, ma la pena e' diminuita.

Art. 406 Crimes against faiths admitted in the State
Whoever commits one of the acts provided by articles 403, 404, and 405 against a faith admitted in the State, shall be punished in accordance with the designated articles, but the penalty shall be reduced.

[Modificato alle 2008-10-03 13:25]

Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Elisa Oct 5, 2008

I thought I was really going to be lucky, but I didn't find any of my articles there. So I'll just have to invent something myself, hoping to be inspired....

Hilary Bruce  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:46
Italian to English
+ ...
Esiste una traduzione in forma di libro? Feb 2, 2010

Alexandra ha chiesto se esiste una traduzione online del codice penale italiano (sarebbe troppo bello). Io invece vorrei sapere se esiste in qualsiasi forma. Sono passati due anni, forse qualcosa è disponibile adesso. Qualcuno lo sa? Grazie.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Simone Catania[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

codice penale

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs