Mobile menu

Feedback about Fazi Editore, Italy
Thread poster: Laura_

Local time: 20:10
Italian to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 27, 2003

I've been contacted from Fazi editore (Italian) And I am having some doubts. Can anybody tell me anything about them?
Thanks in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote
Lorenzo Lilli  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:10
German to Italian
+ ...
? Sep 27, 2003

Questo è il loro indirizzo (magari lo sapevi già), ma non so dirti altro. Non credo che nella Blue Board ci siano anche le case editrici oltre alle agenzie.

[Edited at 2003-09-27 19:51]

Jordane Boury  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:10
English to French
+ ...
what kind of doubts? Sep 27, 2003

hi laura,

i know about the guy as an editor : he's kind of special, a visionnaire, very creative person so i understand that his personality might arise some perplexities...
he usually publishes new, emerging young foreign authors and shows a very good instinct in his choices
an ex-boyfriend of mine who worked for him as a journalist several years ago was well paid and, if i remember well, on time.
if you specify the kind of doubts you have about his company, i might be able to give you some more info

ciao ciao

Valentina Pecchiar  Identity Verified
English to Italian
+ ...
Italian literary translation list Sep 27, 2003

You could also check at

Subscribe to their forum (if you don't know it already) and ask there - most of the people there work with publishing houses.

Best luck

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Simone Catania[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Feedback about Fazi Editore, Italy

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs