United States
Local time: 23:58
Member (2001)
English to Russian
+ ...
Apr 16, 2002

Dear Colleagues,

Please help me with the following -

I need to contact prof. Umberto Eco. As far as know he is at the university of Bologna. I have visited thier site but it\'s purely Italian which is hard for me.

Please help with any clue how to reach Prof. Eco. I can tell you what I need - his formal \'yes\' to translate several of his lectures into Russian (it will be published in the local newspapre-almanac).

Any advice is highly appreciated and you ar
... See more
Dear Colleagues,

Please help me with the following -

I need to contact prof. Umberto Eco. As far as know he is at the university of Bologna. I have visited thier site but it\'s purely Italian which is hard for me.

Please help with any clue how to reach Prof. Eco. I can tell you what I need - his formal \'yes\' to translate several of his lectures into Russian (it will be published in the local newspapre-almanac).

Any advice is highly appreciated and you are welcome to answer [email protected]

Gracia!
Collapse

FrancescoP
FrancescoP  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 21:58
English to Italian
+ ...
Prof Umberto Eco Apr 16, 2002

Prof. Eco e-mail address is:

[email protected]

Good Luck!

FP

athena22
athena22  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 21:58
English
+ ...
Another way Apr 17, 2002

Just FYI, another way to reach any published writer is via his or her publisher. Since not all acadmic types read their email frequently (many do, some don\'t), you can always try that if you don\'t get a timely response.

Good luck!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

need your help - I\'d like to contact Umberto Eco

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »