Thread poster: Csaba Ban

Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 10:57
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Mar 22, 2005

I am sorry to intrude your Italian forum with this off-topic issue, and that in English.

I am trying to find a temporary rental (affitto di vacanza) for a period of one month (in April). I found a good website, and I would like to contact agencies with my request. For best results, I would like to do this in Italian, but my Italian is rudimentary at best (although I do understand a large percentage of written Italian).
I would like to ask a favour of translating a short message describing what I want (5 or 6 sentences).

Alternatively, if any of you happens to know of an available furnished apartment for a reasonable amount, for the month of April, anywhere between Rome and Venice (preferably in Emilia Romagna or Toscana), pls let me know. An internet access is a must, as I will continue working.
We are a couple with a small son.

Grazie a tutti auiti

Direct link Reply with quote

Pezzini
English to Italian
+ ...
glad to help mini cost, know several good places in Tuscany (prov. of Lucca), do you have a car? Mar 22, 2005

Csaba Ban wrote:

I am sorry to intrude your Italian forum with this off-topic issue, and that in English.

I am trying to find a temporary rental (affitto di vacanza) for a period of one month (in April). I found a good website, and I would like to contact agencies with my request. For best results, I would like to do this in Italian, but my Italian is rudimentary at best (although I do understand a large percentage of written Italian).
I would like to ask a favour of translating a short message describing what I want (5 or 6 sentences).

Alternatively, if any of you happens to know of an available furnished apartment for a reasonable amount, for the month of April, anywhere between Rome and Venice (preferably in Emilia Romagna or Toscana), pls let me know. An internet access is a must, as I will continue working.
We are a couple with a small son.

Grazie a tutti auiti

Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Hungary
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yes, we will have a car Mar 22, 2005

Yes, we plan to drive to Italy by car, so we are not bound to cities only.
This is going to be a "working holiday". I will have my notebook with me and keep working for my regular clients, and whenever we have time, we would explore the area and study Italian.

A kind Proziana from Napoli translated my short message already.

[Edited at 2005-03-22 10:40]

giogi
Local time: 09:57
Please Mar 22, 2005

Csaba Ban wrote:

Grazie a tutti auiti

feel free to contact me by email and I'll translate your message with pleasure!
Giovanna

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Simone Catania[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Richiedo auito con affitto in Italia

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums