Mobile menu

Italian CD Rom dictionary
Thread poster: Yngve Roennike

Yngve Roennike  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:07
Danish to English
+ ...
Nov 13, 2001

Can anybody recommend a good, general Italian electronic dictionary, and perhaps also indicate where it can be purchased, preferably in the US?

Direct link Reply with quote

Luca Tutino  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 21:07
Member (2002)
English to Italian
+ ...
I use Sabatini-Colletti's DISC compact, Giunti Multimedia 1997 Nov 14, 2001

It is a CD-Rom a bit old, and probably not easy to find. The publisher is Giunti Gruppo Editoriale, Firenze, sponsored by CNR and ITD. Always correct. May be you can try on Amazon?
[addsig]

Katia Xenophontos
Belgium
Local time: 21:07
Italian to French
+ ...
Italian to french CD dictionary? Nov 15, 2001

I have been looking for an Italian >< French dictionary on CD. Does anybody know one?

On the other hand, I have been looking for a valid Internet resource (online dictionaries / glossaries), for the same language combination, but with no result...

Does anybody have any advise?

Thanks!

Yngve Roennike  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:07
Danish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Many thanks, I am stumped as to how little seems to be available in the US for Italian CDs Nov 16, 2001

Quote:

On 2001-11-14 15:23, tunein wrote:

It is a CD-Rom a bit old, and probably not easy to find. The publisher is Giunti Gruppo Editoriale, Firenze, sponsored by CNR and ITD. Always correct. May be you can try on Amazon?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Simone Catania[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Italian CD Rom dictionary

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs