Mobile menu

Off topic: Italian translators in Cardiff
Thread poster: katherine zawadzka

katherine zawadzka
Local time: 11:32
Italian to English
Nov 17, 2006

Just wondering if there is anyone working as an Italian translator in or around Cardiff (UK).
Am just starting up as a freelancer and would love to have a chat with someone who loves working with Italian as much as I do.
I know it's a long shot but...non si sa mai!!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-11-21 12:07]

Direct link Reply with quote

Russell Jones  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Member (2004)
Italian to English
Un'idea Nov 18, 2006

Hi Katherine
Sorry you haven't had any replies. Maybe we could have an Italian translators' Powwow sometime; it would probably attract quite a few of of our colleagues from il bel paese too.
All the best.

P.S. Feel free to e-mail (or Skype) me if you think I can help with anything.

Suzanne Smart  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Italian to English
+ ...
Cardiff translator Jan 17, 2007

Hello Clare and Russell
I am from Cardiff but am currently away studying for my masters in translation. In a few months time I will have to enter the real world of translation and am planning to go back to Cardiff if possible. Perhaps we could stay in touch?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Simone Catania[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Italian translators in Cardiff

Advanced search

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs