Off topic: Colleghi a Vercelli
Thread poster: Pamela Brizzola

Pamela Brizzola  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:35
Member (2004)
English to Italian
+ ...
Sep 4, 2007

poiché mi trovo al momento a Vercelli, zona Cappuccini, per un intepretariato, mi rivolgo ai colleghi questa città per chiedere se hanno piacere di incontrarsi per fare due chiacchere e interrompere la solitudine tipica di chi si sposta per lavoro.
Vi va di prendere un caffè o fare un giro dopo cena?
Oppure, qualcuno può consigliarmi come posso muovermi in città (bicicletta o a piedi) per fare un giro?

Grazie in anticipo per qualsiasi informazione

Direct link Reply with quote

Elena Simonelli  Identity Verified
English to Italian
+ ...
museo del duomo Sep 5, 2007

Ciao Pamela,
mi sono dimenticata di dirti, se il tuo orario di lavoro te lo permette, di andare al museo del duomo, dove puoi vedere il Vercelli Book (uno dei 4 esemplari rimasti di letteratura in antico inglese).
Se ci riesci, vale la pena!
Buon soggiorno a Vercelli.

Michael Deliso  Identity Verified
Italian to English
+ ...
Vercelli Sep 5, 2007

Hi Pam,
If I were still living there I'd show you around. I have spent 12 years living just about outside the town. There is not much to see except for the Duomo and everything is just about walking distance. You're staying at a hotel at one of the entrance to the city. Everything to see is confined in the centre and you can walk to it form where you are, . There is much more to see in Casale than VC. It's a Rice town. You're lucky to be there at the end of the rice growing seson or you could not even stick your nose outside for the mosquitos. They're as big as a helicopter. My kids went to school in VC. There is the Rice Stock Exchange. Have a nice staying.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Simone Catania[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Colleghi a Vercelli

Advanced search PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs