Libero_Lang_Lab
Libero_Lang_Lab  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:44
Russian to English
+ ...
Feb 28, 2003

Hi there

This is a bit of a cheeky request... I\'m writing an article about an Englishman who was the first manager of AS Roma - one Willy Garbutt - in the 1920s. There is an article I am trying to read in my half-baked Italian, as part of my research. I need a little help. Would anyone with an interest in football be willing to read the piece (one page or so)and tell me the gist of it. I can\'t pay - all I could offer (aside from hearty thanks) would be the offer of similar services f
... See more
Hi there

This is a bit of a cheeky request... I\'m writing an article about an Englishman who was the first manager of AS Roma - one Willy Garbutt - in the 1920s. There is an article I am trying to read in my half-baked Italian, as part of my research. I need a little help. Would anyone with an interest in football be willing to read the piece (one page or so)and tell me the gist of it. I can\'t pay - all I could offer (aside from hearty thanks) would be the offer of similar services for Russian if the need ever arose... or a drink or two in London at some point.

Let me know if you\'d be willing to help.

Cheers

Dan

Collapse

gianfranco
gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 18:44
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Send the article Feb 28, 2003

I\'d be glad to translate the article for you, just send it to my email address

and... I may even come to London and cash my drink

bye

Gianfranco

Libero_Lang_Lab
Libero_Lang_Lab  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:44
Russian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Belated thanks.... Mar 23, 2003

...and apologies (!) for not acknowledging the offer sooner.

Dan

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Italian football fans....

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »